GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
This website is owned by Raúl Pintado Rubio, N.I.F.: 44770170A (hereinafter MUSSA)
Address: C/ Almería, Nº 7 Esc. D, 1ºB. Petrer P.C. 03610, Alicante.
Customer service number: +34 966 535 607.
The conditions of purchase establish a legally binding agreement between you and us, protecting your right as a client and ours as a company. It is very important that you read these conditions before making any payment.
Placing an order on mussa.es implies the acceptance of prices, descriptions of products and general conditions of purchase. Your commitment is to provide us with truthful and valid data such as your email address, postal address and other data necessary to process your order correctly and be able to contact you if necessary.
Otherwise, we cannot process your order correctly. When you place an order at mussa.es you also guarantee that you are fully authorized to use the debit or credit card that you provide us with in order to make the payment, we may need to contact you to verify any of the information you have provided to us.
Order confirmation and invoice
Once the order has been made and the payment confirmed, we will send you a purchase confirmation through email, in which you will find attached a receipt. If you do not find it in your inbox, remember to check your junk mail or, if you use Gmail, and it appears in the “promotions” tab, you can drag it to the “main” tab to make easier the access to the information that we send you.
If you want to request an invoice, you must let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number so that we can easily locate it and issue the corresponding invoice.
Change of contact or delivery data
If you detect an error in the contact or delivery data you have provided, you can notify us so we can modify them by sending an email to email@example.com
Currently, the articles offered through mussa.es are all available and ready to be delivered anywhere in the world. Orders are abode by the availability of the product: if there were difficulties in the supply or no items remain in stock, we will let you know when it will be available again, as well as the possibility of acquiring a product with similar features and equal or higher value. If you do not want to order a substitute product or wait to receive new stock of the requested product, we will refund the total amount paid.
Our commitment is to deliver the products in perfect condition to the delivery address you have provided during the purchase process. At all times, we will offer you information so you can track the order and the time of delivery. If you want to consult all the details about prices, processes and delivery payments, you can do it in our “Shipments” section.
Removing and modification of products
We reserve the right to remove from the market any of our products on our website at any time, as well as remove or modify materials or contents thereof, for whatever reasons, without prior notice.
Prices of products
The prices of each product will be published at all times in mussa.es, and this price will include VAT. The price of the shipping costs will be indicated in the final phase of the purchase process, when selecting the country or location of delivery. The price must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Although we reserve the right to modify the price of the products for sale in mussa.es, the price charged or reimbursed will be the one published in the product file at the time of purchase.
Order payments can be made through the following modalities: debit or credit card, Visa or MasterCard, and PayPal. We reserve the right to modify, add or delete payment methods, without the user being able to make claims for this reason.
If you want to buy and not find a payment method adjusted to your interest, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can study a way to make the payment.
The charge on the card is made in real time through our payment gateway, once the corresponding financial institution has verified the veracity of the data.
We will not be held responsible in case the issuer of your credit or debit card doesn’t authorize the payment. Likewise, we reserve the right to take the measures we consider appropriate, including the cancellation of the order, the collection of an additional surcharge or the blocking of any user. This in case of observing suspicious or fraudulent activities.
Deadlines, prices and shipping conditions:
- If you’re somewhere else in Europe, we’ll send you an email with your tracking number. You can exactly see where your parcel is and find all the contact details from our courier service.
- If you’re located in Non Eurozone countries, you will receive an email from our courier service as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse. If you have any questions or want to make an address change, please contact them directly.
- If you’re located in Spain, the shipments are sending by MRW (transport agency) between 48-72 hours (working days). You’ll receive an email with the tracking number and a message on your mobile phone with information about the time of delivery from our courier service, to avoid being absent at the address stated in the order.
- For Europa and rest of the world, the shipping costs vary per destination country. So you can calculate the price with our calculator located on the “cart page” after adding the desired items.
- Only for Spain, Balearic Islands and Portugal, the shipping cost will be totally FREE for purchases over €100, for inferior purchases it will be cost €5.
- For Canary Islands, shipping costs are €12.
- Europa: our time of delivery is between 5 – 7 days.
- Russia: our time of delivery is between 12 – 15 days.
- Non Eurozone countries: our time of delivery is between 15 – 20 days. Mussa will NOT be responsible for the time that the products may be held in customs in your country, since in some cases the arrival process may take more time.
- Spanish mainland and Portugal: if you make a purchase before 12.00 am from Monday till Thursday, you’ll receive your order between next 48 to 72 h working day (NOTE: Rhinestone models take extra time). Notice that the transport company doesn’t proceed any delivery during the weekend.
- Balearic and Canary Islands: our time of delivery is between 5 – 7 days.
Cancellations, exchanges and returns:
- European Union: the client will be responsible for sending back the package, we will send the new pair as soon as the old pair arrives.
- Rest of the world: the client will pay for all the shipping fees, both the outbound and returning ones.
- In Spain’s mainland, Balearic, and Portugal: we will take care of the first change of size, if by any reason, after making the first exchange you require a second one, the client will be responsible for all the shipping fees, for a total of €12. To make the exchange you can access our exchange area (you can find it in the menu below or by clicking here), follow the instructions and we will send a new pair free of charge, as soon as possible, the same courier will collect the old pair, and bring it back to us.
- In the case of living in the Canary Islands: the client will have to pay for the return shipment fees (€8 if done through CORREOS), we will send the new pair as soon as the old pair arrives.
Refund for disagreement with the product:
Provided they are in mint condition, you’ll get 14 working days from the moment you receive your Mussa.
- En European Union: the client will be responsible for sending back the package with all the shipping fees.
- In Spain’s mainland, Balearic, and Portugal: We will pay the replacement fees. You just need to access our refund area (You can find it in the menu below or by clicking here), follow the instructions, and we will send a courier to recollect the package as soon as possible.
- In the case of living in the Canary Islands: the client will be charged an extra fee from the chosen courier company (€8 if done through CORREOS).
Refund in case of return:
The refund is made directly to your PayPal account or to the bank card with which you paid for your purchase, within 5 days after we received your Mussa back in our warehouse.
Warranty of the purchased products:
When you purchase any product in mussa.es you will have a period of 14 days from when we deliver the product to return it without needing to provide any explanation.
On the other hand, in addition to the 14 days to return the product and in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16th, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, we will be responsible for manufacturing defects that appear within two years from the delivery of the order. In case of observing any defect, you must inform us as soon as possible after observing the anomaly, informing us in an email to email@example.com of the number of your order number and the problem observed.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, therefore defects or deterioration caused by external factors (accidents, wear, misuse, improper handling of the product), as well as products whose original form has been manipulated, altered or repaired by the client or by third parties not authorized by us.
The legal guarantee does NOT cover:
– Scratches and natural wear and tear from the use of the product
– Use other than the activity for which it has been designed by the manufacturer.
– Accessories (tapes, buckles, decorations)
– Sensations (does not fit well)
– Cuts (footwear exposed to sharp elements)
Law and applicable jurisdiction
This contract is governed by Spanish law. Any disputes arising from the validity, interpretation, execution, termination or other circumstances of this contract, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Elda (Alicante).